I graduated from a dental assisting program in another state that was accredited by the ADA’s Commission on Accreditation. What must I do now to practice in Florida?

Graduates of a dental assisting program accredited by the American Dental Association’s Commission on Dental Accreditation or a course or program approved by the Florida Board of Dentistry for the purpose of providing expanded duty training are approved to perform expanded duties in which he/she was trained. The certificate of completion must be posted in a conspicuous place in the dental office.